My father daddy use to make this all the time, growing up. I forgot how delightful it was until St. Patricks day came nearly and everyone started talking nearly corned beef and cabbage. So here is the recipe, same thesame to the showing off he made it - terse and easy past canned corned beef.
The ingredient of Filipino Corned Beef and Cabbage
- u2153 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- u00bd onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, cubed
- u2153 small head cabbage, cored and cut into strips
- u00bc cup chicken stock, or more to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
The instruction how to make Filipino Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Heat butter and oil in a large pot over medium heat. increase be credited with onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft and translucent, roughly more or less 5 minutes. grow tomatoes and heat through, nearly 3 minutes.
- shake up in cabbage and and cook until softened, nearly 5 minutes. amass a splash of chicken hoard and heat through, just about 3 minutes.
- Mix in corned beef and cook until irritated through and flavors have combined, approximately 10 minutes.
Nutritions of Filipino Corned Beef and Cabbagecalories: 397.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 9.4 g
cholesterolContent: 113 mg
fatContent: 29.3 g
fiberContent: 2.8 g
proteinContent: 24.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 15.1 g
sodiumContent: 1012.2 mg
sugarContent: 4.8 g