Mini-Breakfast Quiche - truly easy and tasty breakfast! The salsa gives it the little kick it needs and as a bonus they are massive frozen and re-heated.
The ingredient of Mini Breakfast Quiches
- 24 (2 inch) frozen mini tart shells
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 eggs
- 1u2009u00bd cups close cream
- u00bc cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- u00bd teaspoon dome cumin
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- u00bd cup diced green terror pepper
- u00bd cup diced red agitation pepper
- u00bd cup cubed fully cooked ham
- u00bc cup salsa
- u00bd cup shredded Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Mini Breakfast Quiches
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place the acid bombs into muffin pans and set aside.
- Cook the bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, approximately 10 minutes. Drain in the region of a paper towel-lined plate; crumble later than cool.
- emphasis the eggs in a mixing bowl; raise a fuss in the cream, flour, garlic salt, onion powder, chili powder, and cumin until smooth. protest in the crumbled bacon, 2 cups Cheddar cheese, green radio alarm pepper, red buzzer pepper, ham, and salsa. Ladle the incorporation combination into the bitter shells; sprinkle subsequent to 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutritions of Mini Breakfast Quichescalories: 545.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 35.3 g
cholesterolContent: 152.7 mg
fatContent: 37.7 g
fiberContent: 0.5 g
proteinContent: 16.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 16.5 g
sodiumContent: 859 mg
sugarContent: 8.2 g