No habit for caffeine, this spicy breakfast will kick put into action your day and accomplish you moving full keenness ahead.
The ingredient of BUSHS® Sriracha Breakfast Eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 (21 ounce) can BUSHSu00ae Sriracha Beans
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons crumbled queso fresco, or to taste
- 4 (6 inch) Tortillas or tostadas
- 1 teaspoon Sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Sliced black olives
- 1 tablespoon Shredded cheese of different
The instruction how to make BUSHS® Sriracha Breakfast Eggs
- In 10-inch skillet, simmer tomatoes for 5 minutes.
- once potato masher or assist of spoon, crush tomatoes.
- ensue BUSHS® Sriracha Beans and bring stirring to a simmer.
- Using back of spoon or bottom of mug, make four wells in bean mixture and crack eggs into individual wells.
- Cover and cook until egg whites are set, and yolks are still runny, nearly 5-8 minutes.
- To serve, plate each egg and summit zenith when queso fresco. assistance when tortillas or not far off from peak of tostadas.
Nutritions of BUSHS® Sriracha Breakfast Eggscalories: 306.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 40.4 g
cholesterolContent: 192.6 mg
fatContent: 8.9 g
fiberContent: 7.1 g
proteinContent: 17.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.9 g
sodiumContent: 844.2 mg
sugarContent: 3.3 g