These oatmeal-banana breakfast cookies are quick, simple, and delicious! solution for those hurried mornings on the order of the way to school.
The ingredient of Easy Oatmeal-Banana Breakfast Cookies
- 2 ripened bananas
- 1u2009u00be cups instant oats
- u00bc cup semisweet chocolate chips
- u00bc cup walnuts
The instruction how to make Easy Oatmeal-Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet later parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a medium bowl. advocate in oats, chocolate chips, and walnuts.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Easy Oatmeal-Banana Breakfast Cookiescalories: 75.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 11.9 g
fatContent: 2.7 g
fiberContent: 1.6 g
proteinContent: 1.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.8 g
sodiumContent: 24.6 mg
sugarContent: 3.6 g