Cobbler for breakfast? Why not! Made taking into account bearing in mind slightly-better-for-you ingredients than a traditional cobbler, this variation is a supreme showing off to motivate the day! And dont let the long list of ingredients fool you: it comes together Beautiful lovely quickly.
The ingredient of Cherry-Almond Breakfast Cobbler
- 1 cup rolled oats
- u00be cup blanched super-fine almond flour
- u00bc cup flax meal
- u00bd cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- u00bd teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon baking powder
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon arena nutmeg
- u00bc cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- u00bc cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- u00bc cup unconditional maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- u00bc teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups frozen acid cherries
- u2153 cup resolved maple syrup
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
The instruction how to make Cherry-Almond Breakfast Cobbler
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x9-inch glass baking pan.
- mixture combination oats, almond flour, flax meal, sliced almonds, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg together in a large bowl until without difficulty combined.
- raise a fuss melted butter, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, egg, vanilla, and almond extract in a small bowl or measuring cup until abundantly fully comprehensive and no lumps of yogurt remain. ensue wet ingredients to dry, and campaign until incorporation combination is without difficulty combined. Set aside.
- Place frozen cherries into the prepared baking pan. accumulate 1/3 cup maple syrup, lemon juice, and cornstarch. Toss to complement until there are no dry clumps of cornstarch remaining. fee cherry fusion evenly into the pan.
- Use a small measuring cup or ice cream scoop to place 9 even dollops of the oat join up on height of the cherries.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping in browned and cherries are bubbling, 35 to 40 minutes. Tent the pan next aluminum foil if the topping begins to brown too quickly. Cool for 10 to 15 minutes upfront serving; the filling will thicken as it cools.
Nutritions of Cherry-Almond Breakfast Cobblercalories: 323 calories
carbohydrateContent: 35.1 g
cholesterolContent: 39.9 mg
fatContent: 18.3 g
fiberContent: 4.9 g
proteinContent: 7.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.2 g
sodiumContent: 199.9 mg
sugarContent: 20.1 g