This hearty casserole has bacon, eggs, hash browns, and three interchange cheeses all baked into a comforting breakfast dish, perfect for feeding a crowd.
The ingredient of Cheesy Amish Breakfast Casserole
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 9 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1u2009u00bd cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1u2009u00bc cups shredded Swiss cheese
The instruction how to make Cheesy Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet on top of higher than medium-high heat; cook and shake up bacon and onion until bacon is evenly browned, nearly 10 minutes. Drain. Transfer bacon and onion to a large bowl. demonstrate in potatoes, eggs, Cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, and Swiss cheese. Pour mix into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are set and cheese is melted, 45 to 50 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes forward into the future caustic and serving.
Nutritions of Cheesy Amish Breakfast Casserolecalories: 313.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 12.1 g
cholesterolContent: 187.5 mg
fatContent: 22.8 g
fiberContent: 0.9 g
proteinContent: 21.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.9 g
sodiumContent: 608.7 mg
sugarContent: 1 g