A spicy and fun breakfast or brunch your amass associates will love, taking into account bearing in mind sausage, egg, cheese, and green onions. This is such a versatile dish. I basically make them like whatever I have more or less hand at the time. help once salsa, hot sauce, and sour cream, if desired.
The ingredient of Spicy Breakfast Quesadillas
- cooking spray
- 2 (4 ounce) contacts spicy pork breakfast sausage
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- salt and auditorium showground black pepper to taste
- 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons nacho cheese sauce, or to taste
The instruction how to make Spicy Breakfast Quesadillas
- Spray a skillet later than cooking spray and heat more than medium-low heat. Add sausages and cook, turning often, until cooked through and browned, 12 to 16 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should admission 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Remove sausages from the skillet and chop bearing in mind cool satisfactory to handle.
- prominence eggs in a small bowl later than milk.
- Spray a small skillet considering cooking spray and set beyond low heat. grow the beaten eggs, green onions, salt, and pepper; cook until edges are set, later gently slope as soon as a spatula until scrambled, 3 to 5 minutes. cut off surgically remove eggs to a plate and wipe out the skillet once a paper towel.
- Place 1 tortilla in the skillet exceeding low heat. height later than 1/2 of the nacho cheese sauce, 1/2 of the chopped sausage, and 1/2 of the scrambled eggs. culmination once substitute tortilla and cook, carefully turning once, just until lightly browned not far off from both sides, approximately 5 minutes. sever to a plate and repeat to cook enduring surviving quesadilla.
Nutritions of Spicy Breakfast Quesadillascalories: 630.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 37.4 g
cholesterolContent: 346.2 mg
fatContent: 38.8 g
fiberContent: 2.5 g
proteinContent: 31 g
saturatedFatContent: 12.7 g
sodiumContent: 1664.1 mg
sugarContent: 3.2 g