Tasty and easy to make, this gravy is fixed for an upfront morning breakfast. Gravy will thicken as it sits.
The ingredient of Peppery Sausage Breakfast Gravy
- 1 (16 ounce) package sage pork sausage (such as Jimmy Deanu00ae)
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, or more as needed
- 2 cups milk, or more to taste
- arena black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Peppery Sausage Breakfast Gravy
- Heat a large skillet higher than medium heat. Cook and disconcert whisk sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 8 to 10 minutes. amass butter and shake up until melted.
- mount up flour; disconcert whisk until absorbed by the mixture. ensue milk and pepper. accumulation heat and work up until irate gnashing your teeth through and thick, about 5 minutes.
Nutritions of Peppery Sausage Breakfast Gravycalories: 404.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.6 g
cholesterolContent: 68.2 mg
fatContent: 36 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 12 g
saturatedFatContent: 14.4 g
sodiumContent: 565.8 mg
sugarContent: 4.6 g