This is a lighter turn slope as regards a delicious breakfast casserole for the carb-conscious and the vegetarians! Serve rudely or refrigerate overnight and promote the next-door day!
The ingredient of Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) package vegetarian sausage associates (such as Morningstar Farmsu00ae)
- u00bd cup water, or more as needed
- 4 cups shredded sweet potatoes
- u00bc cup butter, melted
- 1u2009u00bd (8 ounce) packages shredded, reduced-fat mild Cheddar-mozzarella cheese combination amalgamation
- u00bd cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely sliced well-ventilated light spinach leaves
- 1 (16 ounce) container low-fat small curd cottage cheese
- 8 jumbo eggs
The instruction how to make Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place sausage in a large skillet and pour in practically 1/4 inch of water; cook sausage beyond medium heat until water evaporates and sausages are evenly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Crumble cooked sausages into a bowl.
- fusion sweet potatoes and butter together in a bowl; evenly go ahead into the bottom of the prepared 9x13-inch dish.
- advocate Cheddar-mozzarella cheese blend, onion, spinach, cottage cheese, eggs, and crumbled sausage together in a large bowl; spoon on top of higher than sweet potato layer.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and eggs are set, virtually 1 hour. Cool 5 minutes prematurely serving.
Nutritions of Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserolecalories: 268.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13.8 g
cholesterolContent: 180.3 mg
fatContent: 14.3 g
fiberContent: 2.1 g
proteinContent: 21.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 6 g
sodiumContent: 607 mg
sugarContent: 2.8 g