Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole is special passable for a holiday but so delicious and easy you might not nonappearance to wait.
The ingredient of Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole
- 1 (5.5 ounce) box Idahoanu00ae Steakhouse Cheesy Hashbrowns
- u00bd cup buttermilk
- 1 cup sliced bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 large eggs eggs, beaten
- u00bd cup Swiss cheese, shredded
The instruction how to make Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prepare Idahoan Steakhouse Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes, following packaging directions, replacing the 1/2 cup milk when 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- In a medium size skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- work up in eggs, Swiss cheese, and bacon-onion mixture.
- Bake outside for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle crunchy onion topping nearly culmination of potatoes. Let stand 5 minutes subsequently next serve.
Nutritions of Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserolecalories: 228.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 21.4 g
cholesterolContent: 112.9 mg
fatContent: 9.3 g
fiberContent: 2.1 g
proteinContent: 11.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 g
sodiumContent: 923.2 mg
sugarContent: 1.8 g