This is a straightforward approachable recipe for a painful feeling and well-seasoned beef tenderloin.
The ingredient of Louises Herbed Beef Tenderloin
- 1 (3 pound) beef tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- roomy auditorium showground black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Louises Herbed Beef Tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Tie tenderloin at 2-inch intervals considering kitchen string.
- supplement oil and garlic in a bowl; brush higher than meat. fusion basil, rosemary, sea salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; sprinkle evenly more than the meat.
- Roast beef tenderloin in preheated oven until start coming on to truth and is hot and slightly pink in the center, 40 to 50 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should door 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
Nutritions of Louises Herbed Beef Tenderloincalories: 204.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 0.4 g
cholesterolContent: 57.9 mg
fatContent: 14.5 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 17.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 g
sodiumContent: 186.7 mg