Jumbo breakfast cookies are unqualified for grabbing all but the mannerism quirk out the door. Feel set free release to drama chocolate chips or dried cranberries for the raisins or any engagement of the three for a little alternating twist.
The ingredient of Jumbo Breakfast Cookies
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- u00bd cup water
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2u2009u00bc cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 1u2009u00bd cups rolled oats
- 1u2009u00bd cups raisins
- 6 cups toasted oat cereal rings (such as Cheeriosu00ae)
The instruction how to make Jumbo Breakfast Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a completely large bowl, mix together the sugar, peanut butter, butter, water, vanilla and eggs until smooth. improve the flour, baking soda and salt; toss around into the batter. fusion in the oats and raisins, after that deliberately purposefully mix up in the cereal. Drop 1/2 cupfuls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets, spacing cookies practically 4 inches apart. Flatten cookies to 1 inch thick.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until cookies are lightly browned at the edges. Let stand almost the cookie sheets for 5 minutes to the front removing to wire racks to cool completely. heap at room temperature. I bearing in mind to put each cookie into a sandwich bag which makes them easy to grab a propos the mannerism quirk out the door.
Nutritions of Jumbo Breakfast Cookiescalories: 324.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 45.1 g
cholesterolContent: 35.8 mg
fatContent: 14.4 g
fiberContent: 2.6 g
proteinContent: 6.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.3 g
sodiumContent: 262.3 mg
sugarContent: 24.3 g