I love Mexican food and can eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Heres an easy, yummy breakfast casserole recipe. Cut and serve similar to a slice of avocado, a dollop of caustic cream, a spoonful of salsa, and a sprinkling of chopped vivacious cilantro.
The ingredient of Mexican-Style Breakfast Casserole
- cooking spray
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 cups shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3 cups diced ham
- 2 cups shredded taco-flavored cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sharp cream
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix, or more to taste
- 1 cup shredded Mexican combination amalgamation cheese
The instruction how to make Mexican-Style Breakfast Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch pan subsequent to cooking spray.
- Spray a small pan taking into consideration cooking spray and heat beyond medium heat; raise a fuss in onion. Cook and disconcert whisk until the onion has softened and turned translucent, not quite 5 minutes.
- Transfer onions to a large bowl and mix in hash browns, ham, taco-flavored cheese, and chile peppers. increase in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- move around eggs, milk, critical cream, and taco seasoning together in a bowl. Pour re culmination of the hash brown layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 60 minutes; check every 5 minutes toward the end.
- sever from the oven and spread Mexican cheese nearly top. Return to the oven and bake until cheese is melted, nearly 3 minutes. Let casserole stand for 5 minutes to set to the front serving.
Nutritions of Mexican-Style Breakfast Casserolecalories: 527.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24.7 g
cholesterolContent: 270.6 mg
fatContent: 40.4 g
fiberContent: 2 g
proteinContent: 29.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 21.2 g
sodiumContent: 1393.3 mg
sugarContent: 3.3 g