in reality yummy breakfast rolls that are reachable and delicious! occupy be careful, they will be enormously hot!
The ingredient of Ooey Gooey Breakfast Rolls
- u00bd cup chopped pecans
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- u00bd cup butter, melted
- u00bd cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package cook and bolster butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons sports ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Ooey Gooey Breakfast Rolls
- Grease a 9-inch Bundt pan, and sprinkle the pecans into the bottom of the pan.
- Cut the thawed bread dough in half, and cut each half into 8 pieces. Roll the 16 dough pieces into balls, and place them into the pan not far off from summit zenith of the nuts.
- fusion the melted butter and brown sugar together in a bowl, and set aside. Sprinkle the butterscotch pudding fusion beyond the rolls, then sprinkle on the subject of with reference to the cinnamon. Pour the butter join up on top of higher than the rolls, cover the pan loosely taking into account bearing in mind plastic wrap, refrigerate, and let the rolls rise for 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- sever the plastic wrap from the pan, and bake the rolls for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
Nutritions of Ooey Gooey Breakfast Rollscalories: 204.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 26.7 g
cholesterolContent: 15.3 mg
fatContent: 9.3 g
fiberContent: 1.9 g
proteinContent: 3.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.9 g
sodiumContent: 232.3 mg
sugarContent: 12.4 g