A loud holiday breakfast casserole that may be made the night before, and baked while introduction Christmas presents.
The ingredient of Breakfast Casserole II
- 1 (16 ounce) package ground pork breakfast sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can edited reduced cream of mushroom soup
- 1u2009u00bc cups milk
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen potato rounds
- u00bd cup shredded Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Breakfast Casserole II
- Place sausage in a skillet more than medium-high heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, stress inflection together the eggs, edited reduced cream of mushroom soup, and milk. work up in the sausage and mushrooms, and pour into the prepared baking dish. Mix in the frozen potato rounds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes. Sprinkle behind cheese, and bake an subsidiary 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Nutritions of Breakfast Casserole IIcalories: 352.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 22.8 g
cholesterolContent: 214.6 mg
fatContent: 23.8 g
fiberContent: 2 g
proteinContent: 15.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.4 g
sodiumContent: 958.1 mg
sugarContent: 2.6 g