Nachos made in the manner of canned corned beef hash. Yummy!
The ingredient of Corned Beef Hash Nachos
- cooking spray
- 1 (15 ounce) can corned beef hash
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package nacho-flavor tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded unfriendly Cheddar cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup critical cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- u00bc cup pickled jalapeno peppers
The instruction how to make Corned Beef Hash Nachos
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spray a skillet past cooking spray and heat exceeding medium heat. amass corned beef hash and saute until slightly caramelized, 5 to 7 minutes. sever from the heat.
- Cover a metal cooking tray once nacho chips. Cover nacho chips with corned beef hash, Cheddar cheese, and black beans.
- Cook in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and starting to brown and crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. separate from the oven and top afterward salsa, tomato, onion, caustic cream, olives, and jalapenos.
Nutritions of Corned Beef Hash Nachoscalories: 376 calories
carbohydrateContent: 35 g
cholesterolContent: 30.9 mg
fatContent: 21.6 g
fiberContent: 5.2 g
proteinContent: 11.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 8 g
sodiumContent: 866 mg
sugarContent: 2.9 g