These breakfast muffins are a frightful portable breakfast that are adult and kid friendly!
The ingredient of Low-Fat Breakfast Muffins
- cooking spray
- 2 cups multigrain toasted oat cereal (such as Cheeriosu00ae)
- 1u2009u00bc cups all-purpose flour
- u00bc cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- u00be teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- u2154 cup skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- u00bc cup unsweetened applesauce
- u00bc cup raisins
- u00bc cup semisweet chocolate chips
The instruction how to make Low-Fat Breakfast Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 customary muffin cups behind cooking spray.
- Place cereal in a resealable plastic bag. Crush slightly behind a rolling attach to make 1 1/2 cups.
- Mix crushed cereal, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda together in a large bowl. rouse in mashed bananas, milk, egg whites, applesauce, raisins, and chocolate chips until insults is just moistened. Divide hurl abuse evenly accompanied by muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 18 to 22 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes in the pan to the fore removing to a cooling rack. advance warm if desired.
Nutritions of Low-Fat Breakfast Muffinscalories: 131.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 27.6 g
cholesterolContent: 0.3 mg
fatContent: 1.5 g
fiberContent: 1.6 g
proteinContent: 3.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.7 g
sodiumContent: 178.8 mg
sugarContent: 11.5 g