This Philly-inspired breakfast cheesesteak piles chicken sausage, peppers and cheese atop thick slices of French toast.
The ingredient of Breakfast Cheesesteaks
- 6 large eggs, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 thick slices bread
- 1 (5 ounce) package Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brownu00ae Chicken Sausage Patties
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- u00bd red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- u00bd green warning distress signal pepper, thinly sliced
- u00bd small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Breakfast Cheesesteaks
- In medium bowl, protest together 2 eggs and milk; dip bread into egg mixture until fully coated. Cook French toast going on for griddle or large skillet over medium heat until golden brown concerning both sides.
- Cook sausage patties according to package instructions. Cut into strips.
- In separate skillet, heat olive oil on top of higher than medium heat. ensue garlic, peppers and onions and saute until browned and tender.
- Add cooked sausage strips to pepper and onion mixture; pinnacle similar to cheese and heat until cheese is melted.
- Cook permanent eggs over easy, or as desired.
- store up cheesesteaks by layering french toast later eggs, and pepper, sausage and cheese mixture. Season when salt & pepper and service open-faced.
Nutritions of Breakfast Cheesesteakscalories: 666.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 38.1 g
cholesterolContent: 639.6 mg
fatContent: 37.7 g
fiberContent: 2.9 g
proteinContent: 44.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 13.1 g
sodiumContent: 1420.5 mg
sugarContent: 7.3 g