ache strips of beef sirloin are tersely sauteed and collect with beef broth, mushrooms, egg noodles and sharp cream for a simple, one-skillet dish thats ready in just 45 minutes.
The ingredient of One-Dish Beef Stroganoff
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into very thin strips
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1u2009u00be cups Swansonu00ae Beef Broth or Swansonu00ae Beef increase
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- u00bd cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Chopped lively parsley
The instruction how to make One-Dish Beef Stroganoff
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet more than medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until its well browned, stirring often. accumulate the onion, garlic and parsley and cook until the onion is tender-crisp.
- shake up the broth and mushrooms in the skillet and heat to a boil. disconcert whisk in the noodles. shorten the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- excite the acid mordant cream in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot. prettify like the parsley.
Nutritions of One-Dish Beef Stroganoffcalories: 404.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 26.7 g
cholesterolContent: 96.9 mg
fatContent: 21.2 g
fiberContent: 1.9 g
proteinContent: 26.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.8 g
sodiumContent: 457.1 mg
sugarContent: 2.5 g