This is a unconditionally delicious cream of spinach soup that can be served next a few croutons more or less top.
The ingredient of Creamy Spinach Soup
- 1 pound frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 4 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- u00bd cup chopped onion
- u00bc teaspoon garlic powder
- u00bc cup butter
- u00bc cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups half-and-half
- salt and pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Creamy Spinach Soup
- Place spinach, water, bouillon, onion, and garlic powder in a large pot greater than medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, later condense abbreviate heat to medium-low and simmer until onion is tender.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan and campaign in the flour until smooth. Cook for 2 minutes. Slowly move around in half-and-half; mixture combination until smooth. Pour the cream merger into the spinach soup, and simmer until thickened, just about 10 minutes. Season to taste next salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Creamy Spinach Soupcalories: 330.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 16.7 g
cholesterolContent: 78.3 mg
fatContent: 26.7 g
fiberContent: 3.1 g
proteinContent: 8.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 16.3 g
sodiumContent: 608.5 mg
sugarContent: 1.9 g