This open and creamy soup is easy to make, and filled later than hearty chopped mushrooms.
The ingredient of Creamy Mushroom Soup
- u00bc cup butter
- 1 cup chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped portobello mushrooms
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup half-and-half
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch arena cinnamon
The instruction how to make Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan exceeding medium-high heat. Saute the shiitake mushrooms, portobello mushrooms, and shallots for nearly 5 minutes, or until soft. fusion in the flour until smooth. Gradually work up in the chicken broth. Cook, stirring, 5 minutes, or until thick and bubbly.
- disquiet in the half-and-half, season once salt and pepper, and sprinkle subsequently cinnamon. Heat through, but realize not boil.
Nutritions of Creamy Mushroom Soupcalories: 233.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13.3 g
cholesterolContent: 52.9 mg
fatContent: 18.6 g
fiberContent: 1.2 g
proteinContent: 4.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 11.6 g
sodiumContent: 119.3 mg
sugarContent: 1.8 g