This is the recipe of Korean-style seaweed soup. Its a usual time-honored birthday dish in Korea. Also, every one women who gives a birth eats this soup because it is believed that seaweed soup helps afterward breast feeding.
The ingredient of Korean-style Seaweed Soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dried brown seaweed
- u00bc pound beef culmination sirloin, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
The instruction how to make Korean-style Seaweed Soup
- Soak seaweed in water to cover. behind soft, drain, and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Heat a saucepan more than medium heat; ensue beef, sesame oil, 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, and a little salt, and cook for 1 minute. work up in seaweed and remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce; cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Pour in 2 cups water, and bring to a boil. disturb in garlic and enduring surviving 4 cups water. Bring to a boil, cover, and cut heat. Simmer for 20 minutes. Season to taste next salt.
Nutritions of Korean-style Seaweed Soupcalories: 64.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 1 g
cholesterolContent: 17.3 mg
fatContent: 3.7 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 6.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.8 g
sodiumContent: 939.5 mg
sugarContent: 0.1 g