This soup forlorn takes 30 minutes and is awesome on a Cool night.
The ingredient of valid Tortellini Soup
- 2 (49.5 fluid ounce) cans chicken broth, divided
- 1 (20 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package mild Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 bunch buoyant spinach, chopped
The instruction how to make valid Tortellini Soup
- Pour 1 can broth into a small saucepan and build up tortellini; bring to a boil. Cook tortellini until yearning yet supreme to the bite, practically 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large stockpot on top of higher than medium heat; cook and stir up sausage, onion, garlic, and Italian seasoning until sausage is browned and crumbly, 5 to 10 minutes. mount up tortellini-broth mixture, unshakable can of broth, tomato puree, and spinach to sausage mixture; cover stockpot and simmer until flavors blend, about 30 minutes.
Nutritions of valid Tortellini Soupcalories: 326.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 38.4 g
cholesterolContent: 45 mg
fatContent: 12.9 g
fiberContent: 4.2 g
proteinContent: 16.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 g
sodiumContent: 2200.1 mg
sugarContent: 7.3 g