A Mexican-style shredded beef that is slow cooked in spices and vegetables, and wrapped in a flour tortilla.
The ingredient of Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa
- 3 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- u00bd teaspoon arena black pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- u00bc cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- u00bc cup chili powder
- salt to taste
The instruction how to make Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa
- Place the roast, onion, bay leaves, black pepper, garlic powder, and vinegar in slow cooker; cover ingredients no question when water. Cover and cook nearly High quality until meat is extremely twinge and falling apart, about 4 hours.
- Remove meat from slow cooker and discard liquids. Return meat to slow cooker; shred considering fork and knife. advocate tomato sauce, chili powder, and salt into the shredded meat. Cover the cooker, and cook meat and sauce regarding High for an auxiliary 2 hours.
Nutritions of Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoacalories: 291.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 9.1 g
cholesterolContent: 77.3 mg
fatContent: 18.8 g
fiberContent: 2.8 g
proteinContent: 22 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.3 g
sodiumContent: 350.2 mg
sugarContent: 4 g