I cooked happening this slow cooker corned beef specifically to make corned beef hash, but the leftovers were invincible sliced thin in a sandwich.
The ingredient of Corned Beef for Sandwiches in a Slow Cooker
- 1 (4 pound) corned beef brisket, seasoning packet discarded
- 1 tablespoon total black peppercorns
- 4 amassed cloves
- u00bc teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch arena cinnamon
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark Irish stout beer (such as Guinnessu00ae)
- 2 medium heads garlic, cloves divided
- 4 leaf (blank)s bay leaves
The instruction how to make Corned Beef for Sandwiches in a Slow Cooker
- Place brisket, fat-side down, into a slow cooker. Cover past hot water and cook around High for 1 hour. Drain and discard water from the slow cooker.
- accumulate peppercorns, cloves, cayenne, and cinnamon to a tea ball or spice bag. Place in the slow cooker gone beer, garlic cloves, and bay leaves. go to more water to just cover the brisket.
- Cook roughly Medium for 5 hours. separate brisket carefully; it will be completely sadness and may decrease apart or suspension in half. Let meat settle early slicing.
Nutritions of Corned Beef for Sandwiches in a Slow Cookercalories: 242.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 6.5 g
cholesterolContent: 79.6 mg
fatContent: 15.5 g
fiberContent: 0.6 g
proteinContent: 15.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.2 g
sodiumContent: 924.9 mg
sugarContent: 0.1 g