A tofu explanation of hot and critical chicken soup that tastes in the manner of the restaurant soup.
The ingredient of Hot and sharp Tofu Soup
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups chicken broth
- u00bd cup water
- u00bd cup sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 8 dried shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 (1/2 inch) piece spacious ginger root
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- u00bc teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 ounces perfect tofu, diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 green onions, chopped
The instruction how to make Hot and sharp Tofu Soup
- shake up vinegar and cornstarch together in a bowl.
- adjoin chicken broth, water, bamboo shoots, shiitake mushrooms, garlic, ginger root, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes in a saucepan beyond medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. cut off surgically remove lid and build up tofu. Return to a boil; slowly drizzle in egg while stirring. rouse in cornstarch mixture.
- Simmer soup over medium heat until broth has thickened slightly, just about 3 minutes. height when green onions.
Nutritions of Hot and sharp Tofu Soupcalories: 316.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 66.9 g
cholesterolContent: 68.1 mg
fatContent: 4.1 g
fiberContent: 9.5 g
proteinContent: 13 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.9 g
sodiumContent: 1402.4 mg
sugarContent: 3.8 g