A hearty soup which is filling, tasty, and unconditionally easy to make.
The ingredient of Leek and Fennel Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large leeks, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 4 large stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 large white onions, peeled and halved
- 1 large fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons auditorium showground black pepper
- 8 cups water
- 2 cubes vegetable bouillon
The instruction how to make Leek and Fennel Soup
- In a large saucepan or soup kettle exceeding medium-low heat, place the olive oil, leeks, celery, onions, fennel, potatoes, salt, and pepper, and cook and stir up until the onions are translucent and the vegetables have begun to soften, very nearly 10 minutes.
- Pour 8 cups of water on top of higher than the vegetables, bring to a boil, edit the heat, and drop in the vegetable bouillon cubes. Simmer beyond low heat, stirring occasionally to cancel the cubes, until the vegetables are pining and the potatoes have begun to thicken the soup, nearly 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Leek and Fennel Soupcalories: 116.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 21.3 g
fatContent: 3.1 g
fiberContent: 4.2 g
proteinContent: 2.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.4 g
sodiumContent: 762.6 mg
sugarContent: 4.5 g