Delicious carrot soup when a hint of curry!
The ingredient of Vegan Carrot Soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 large carrots, sliced
- 5 additional potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons grated buoyant ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Vegan Carrot Soup
- Heat oil in a soup pot over medium heat. increase be credited with onion and garlic, and cook stirring often until onion is translucent. Add carrots and potatoes, and cook for just a few minutes to grant come to the carrots to sweat out some of their juices.
- Pour the vegetable broth into the pot, and season like ginger, curry powder, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, after that condense abbreviate heat to low. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until carrots are tender.
- Puree soup in small batches using a food processor or blender, or if you have an interest blender, it can be finished in the soup pot. Reheat soup if necessary, and serve.
Nutritions of Vegan Carrot Soupcalories: 185.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 34.5 g
fatContent: 4.1 g
fiberContent: 5.8 g
proteinContent: 4.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.6 g
sodiumContent: 433.8 mg
sugarContent: 7.6 g