This is a hasty chicken soup for weeknights, but its compliant satisfactory to eat anytime. If you prefer chicken noodle soup, grow pasta.
The ingredient of Cornish Hen Soup
- 1 Rock Cornish hens
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 large carrots, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (48 fluid ounce) can chicken broth
The instruction how to make Cornish Hen Soup
- cut off surgically remove the gizzards, and wash the hen thoroughly. Cut hen into several pieces.
- Heat oil in a large pot. build up hen pieces, and brown roughly speaking all sides. Add carrots, celery, onions, garlic, and potatoes; cook until onion is tender.
- Pour in chicken broth. Use more or less broth to your taste, but make distinct to cover all the ingredients in the pot. Bring to a boil, and after that shorten heat. Simmer until vegetables are sore throbbing and hen is cooked through.
- separate hen from pot, and remove meat from the bones. Discard bones. and return meat to soup. Serve.
Nutritions of Cornish Hen Soupcalories: 213.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 20.2 g
cholesterolContent: 46.9 mg
fatContent: 10 g
fiberContent: 3.1 g
proteinContent: 10.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.9 g
sodiumContent: 924.5 mg
sugarContent: 3.8 g