This is a filling, hearty soup that is very easy to make!
The ingredient of Spicy Lentil Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- u00bc cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 large stalk celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- u215b teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- u215b teaspoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- salt and ring black pepper to taste
- 6 cups chicken accrual
- 1u2009u00bd cups dry lentils
The instruction how to make Spicy Lentil Soup
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan more than medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic until onion is translucent, virtually 5 minutes.
- trouble in carrot and celery; cook, stirring often, until vegetables are tender, nearly 8 more minutes.
- mix up in tomato paste, crushed red pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper; mix in chicken hoard and lentils.
- Bring soup to a boil and edit heat to low; simmer until lentils are soft, not quite 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Spicy Lentil Soupcalories: 216.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 33.7 g
cholesterolContent: 0.7 mg
fatContent: 3.5 g
fiberContent: 15.6 g
proteinContent: 13.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.6 g
sodiumContent: 711.3 mg
sugarContent: 3.2 g