This is a no question tasty soup that keeps up to 3 days in the fridge, and freezes well. afterward you ladle this soup into individual bowls, swirl a dollop of bitter cream or yogurt into the soup.
The ingredient of Curried Pumpkin Soup
- 4 Macintosh apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon field cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
The instruction how to make Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Melt butter in a large saucepan higher than medium heat. ensue onion, garlic, curry, and cumin; saute, stirring often, until onion is soft and fragrant.
- protest in apples, pumpkin, broth, water, and sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring often. Cover, and edit heat to low. Simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Puree soup in a food processor or a blender.
- Return soup to saucepan; reheat, covered, exceeding low heat.
Nutritions of Curried Pumpkin Soupcalories: 130.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 22.6 g
cholesterolContent: 5.1 mg
fatContent: 3.4 g
fiberContent: 5 g
proteinContent: 4.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.6 g
sodiumContent: 696.5 mg
sugarContent: 13.9 g