Strips of beef are marinated in teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and a blend of pineapple and garlic in this easy smoked jerky recipe.
The ingredient of Teriyaki Beef Jerky
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- u00bc pound open pineapple, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 pounds beef round, cut into 1/2-inch thick strips
The instruction how to make Teriyaki Beef Jerky
- amalgamation teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
- Place pineapple and garlic in a food processor or blender; process until smooth. Pour pineapple join up and teriyaki mix into a resealable plastic bag. accumulate beef, coat gone the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours.
- Preheat smoker to 225 to 250 degrees F (110 to 120 degrees C). Drain beef and discard marinade.
- Smoke beef in the preheated smoker until jerky is dry and chewy but not crispy, 6 to 8 hours. increase jerky in the refrigerator.
Nutritions of Teriyaki Beef Jerkycalories: 206.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 28.5 g
cholesterolContent: 26.1 mg
fatContent: 4.3 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 13.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.6 g
sodiumContent: 3068.5 mg
sugarContent: 25.9 g