This is a acknowledged Mongolian beef recipe that I have worked roughly speaking for greater than a year to perfect. My husband and I love Chinese food, and now we make it at estate -- even better than the restaurant!
The ingredient of Mongolian Beef
- 1 pound flank steak
- u00bc cup chicken collection store
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons hot chili oil
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 bunch Swiss chard - rinsed, stems removed and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 green onions, cut into thin slivers very nearly 2 inches long
- 1 teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon black pepper
The instruction how to make Mongolian Beef
- improve the flank steak out flat, cover subsequently plastic wrap, and place in the freezer until partially frozen, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from the freezer and slice across the grain into utterly thin slices.
- stir up the chicken buildup and cornstarch in a freezer-safe bowl until smooth; stir up opinion in the hot chili oil, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, sherry, sugar, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper flakes. Place the beef into the sauce, disturb to coat well. Cover and put out until frozen, approximately 1 hour.
- sever from the freezer and agree to defrost, about 30 minutes.
- Heat a wok over high heat until unquestionably hot, and pour in the peanut oil. hurriedly amass garlic, cook and mix up in the hot oil until fragrant, very nearly 15 seconds. fusion in the Swiss chard and green onions; cook and stir the vegetables until they point of view proficient green, just about 3 minutes, and then separate from the wok.
- Pour the defrosted beef blend into the hot wok; cook and advocate until the meat browns and the sauce forms a glaze, 3 to 5 minutes. Return the cooked vegetables to the wok, sprinkle in imitation of salt and pepper, amalgamation to intensify well; minister to hot.
Nutritions of Mongolian Beefcalories: 197.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 9.5 g
cholesterolContent: 18.3 mg
fatContent: 13.2 g
fiberContent: 1.3 g
proteinContent: 10.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.7 g
sodiumContent: 707.4 mg
sugarContent: 3.5 g