This beef stew is heartwarming and healthy; the lentils are a healthy adjunct and taste great.
The ingredient of Curried Beef and Lentils
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds stewing beef
- 2 tablespoons tomato cement
- 2 cups onion, diced
- u00bd cup water
- 1 (26 ounce) can amassed tomatoes and their juices
- 1 (341 ml) bottle VHu00ae Yellow Curry Sauce
- 1 (19 ounce) can brown lentils
- 3 cups baby spinach
The instruction how to make Curried Beef and Lentils
- In a large pot heat oil re medium and cook beef until well-browned, nearly 15 minutes. Remove beef from pot and set aside.
- Add tomato paste and onions to pot, stir up and cook for 5 minutes.
- increase be credited with beef, water, tomatoes and VH® Yellow Curry sauce to the pot. Cover and simmer beyond low heat for 60 minutes.
- sever lid, increase be credited with lentils and spinach and continue to cook uncovered for 5 more minutes. promote as soon as boiled potatoes or crusty bread.
Nutritions of Curried Beef and Lentilscalories: 656.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 59.5 g
cholesterolContent: 119.8 mg
fatContent: 22.4 g
fiberContent: 14.6 g
proteinContent: 54.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.8 g
sodiumContent: 1020.3 mg
sugarContent: 11.3 g