A honey-mustard glaze on the order of this corned beef brisket brings superb spread to an out of date Irish standard.
The ingredient of Grandmas Corned Beef
- 1 (3 pound) corned beef brisket
- 2 cups water
- u00bc cup honey
- 1 tablespoon country Dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Grandmas Corned Beef
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place brisket and water in a Dutch oven. Cover tightly.
- Simmer in the preheated oven for 1 hour. tilt twist brisket over and continue cooking, covered, until meat is tender, 1 1/2 to 2 more hours.
- separate from the oven and approach concerning the broiler.
- Transfer brisket, fat-side up, to a rack set in a broiler pan. blend together honey and Dijon mustard; brush 1/2 of the union higher than the pinnacle of the brisket.
- Place the roasting pan frozen the broiler, making determined the surface of the meat is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. scuffle for 3 minutes. Brush like remaining honey-mustard and scuffle until brisket is glazed to perfection, just about 2 minutes more.
Nutritions of Grandmas Corned Beefcalories: 294.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 12.6 g
cholesterolContent: 97.3 mg
fatContent: 18.9 g
proteinContent: 18.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.3 g
sodiumContent: 1191.9 mg
sugarContent: 11.6 g