Roast beef cooked in a slow cooker in the manner of garlic and pepperoncini makes a delicious and easy to get to filling for gyro sandwiches. minister to going on for hoagie rolls gone provolone or mozzarella cheese, and your other of condiments.
The ingredient of Pepperoncini Beef
- 1 (3 pound) beef chuck roast
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini
- 8 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- 16 slices provolone cheese
The instruction how to make Pepperoncini Beef
- Make small cuts in roast, and combine garlic slices in cuts. Place roast in the slow cooker, and pour the entire contents of the jar of pepperoncini, including liquid, beyond meat.
- Cover, and cook not far off from Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- past making the sandwiches, place meat in rolls, height similar to cheese, and zap in a microwave for a few seconds. Dont forget to use the pepperoncini in the sandwiches!
Nutritions of Pepperoncini Beefcalories: 998.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 71.5 g
cholesterolContent: 159.7 mg
fatContent: 52.7 g
fiberContent: 4.2 g
proteinContent: 55.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 23.7 g
sodiumContent: 2550.1 mg
sugarContent: 5.2 g