This best beef jerky combines knee-weakening flavors of seasoned, lean, tender beef strips later than savory, sweet and salty yumminess! with dry, accretion in a cool, dry place, in an airtight container for 2 to 3 months.
The ingredient of Best Beef Jerky
- 3 pounds beef brisket
- 1u2009u00bd cups thick teriyaki sauce
- u00be cup soy sauce
- u00be cup Worcestershire sauce
- u00bc cup dark corn syrup (such as Karou00ae)
- u00bc cup liquid smoke flavoring
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- u00bd teaspoon cayenne pepper
The instruction how to make Best Beef Jerky
- Place beef brisket in the freezer for 1 hour to make slicing easier.
- Place brisket around a flat feat surface. Slice on the order of the grain into the thinnest feasible strips, practically 1/4-inch-thick.
- Place beef strips in the bottom of a large bowl or container. Pour in teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, corn syrup, liquid smoke, brown sugar, sesame seeds, garlic powder, honey, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. blend competently until beef is evenly coated and submerged. Cover next plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- cut off surgically remove beef and pat dry using paper towels. Place beef in a single growth in the region of the trays of a dehydrator machine. Cook at 155 degrees F (68 degrees C), or according to manufacturers instructions, until dry and firm, yet slightly pliable, not quite 5 hours.
- Leave beef out in the ventilate let breathe to cool until dry; the longer you leave it out, the drier it will get.
Nutritions of Best Beef Jerkycalories: 202.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13.2 g
cholesterolContent: 28 mg
fatContent: 12.6 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 9.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.1 g
sodiumContent: 1494.7 mg
sugarContent: 8.5 g