sensitive beef slices and crunchy Chinese broccoli or kale are stir-fried in a savory ginger sauce. Easy to make, pretty healthy, and everybody loves it!
The ingredient of Stir-Fried Ginger Broccoli Beef
- 7 ounces beef sirloin, sliced into strips
- 1u2009u00bc teaspoons chicken bouillon granules, separated
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, estranged
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice
- 3 tablespoons water, divided
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, at odds on bad terms
- 1 (4 inch) piece ginger root, peeled and sliced
- 14 ounces Chinese broccoli, sliced
The instruction how to make Stir-Fried Ginger Broccoli Beef
- Toss beef strips once 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules and 3/4 teaspoon sugar in a bowl. Marinate in the refrigerator, 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- augment remaining 1/4 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules, 1/4 teaspoon sugar, and ginger juice in a bowl.
- fusion 2 tablespoons water later than cornstarch in a small bowl. mount up to bowl as soon as ginger juice mixture; stir.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok greater than medium-high heat; cook and stir up ginger until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add broccoli; cook and mix up for 2 minutes. amass permanent 1 tablespoon water, cover, and cook until broccoli is cooked but yet nevertheless crunchy, roughly more or less 1 minute. Transfer to a dish.
- Heat steadfast 1 tablespoon oil in the wok. increase be credited with beef; cook and disturb to medium competently doneness, just about 4 minutes. increase be credited with ginger juice join up and broccoli. Cook and disconcert whisk until irate gnashing your teeth through, about 2 minutes.
Nutritions of Stir-Fried Ginger Broccoli Beefcalories: 234.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.6 g
cholesterolContent: 28.6 mg
fatContent: 13.8 g
fiberContent: 3.3 g
proteinContent: 14.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.9 g
sodiumContent: 273.5 mg
sugarContent: 1.7 g