Heres a hearty and acceptable soup thats guaranteed to warm you through and through. pain chunks of beef and vegetables simmer in a combination of savory beef broth and tomato paste. The result is a homemade soup thats handily delicious.
The ingredient of Beef and Vegetable Soup
- u00bd pound boneless beef chuck roast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cubed unpeeled Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (32 ounce) carton Swansonu00ae Lower Sodium Beef Broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato bonding agent
- 1 teaspoon chopped lighthearted thyme leaves
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
The instruction how to make Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Season the beef as desired.
- Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. mount up the beef and cook until browned, stirring often.
- mount up the potatoes and carrots to the saucepan and cook for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. accumulate the flour and cook and move around for 1 minute.
- Stir in the broth, tomato paste and thyme and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 40 minutes or until the beef is tender, adding the green beans and peas for the last 20 minutes of the cooking time. Season as desired.
Nutritions of Beef and Vegetable Soupcalories: 168.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 18.7 g
cholesterolContent: 17.2 mg
fatContent: 6.5 g
fiberContent: 3.4 g
proteinContent: 9.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.9 g
sodiumContent: 383.1 mg
sugarContent: 3.2 g