Ginger flavored beef skewers are excellent as an appetizer as well as an entree.
The ingredient of Asian Beef Skewers
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- u00bc cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon barbeque sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced open ginger root
- 1u2009u00bd pounds flank steak
The instruction how to make Asian Beef Skewers
- In a small bowl, fusion together hoisin sauce, sherry, soy sauce, barbeque sauce, green onions, garlic, and ginger.
- Cut flank steak across grain approaching a oblique inclined into 1/4 inch slices. Place slices in a 1 gallon resealable plastic bag. Pour hoisin sauce union higher than slices, and mix well. Refrigerate 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an external grill for high heat. Discard marinade, and thread steak approximately skewers.
- Oil the grill grate. Grill skewers 3 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Nutritions of Asian Beef Skewerscalories: 135.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 6.7 g
cholesterolContent: 25.5 mg
fatContent: 4.9 g
fiberContent: 0.5 g
proteinContent: 14.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 2 g
sodiumContent: 812.4 mg
sugarContent: 2.8 g