Yummy high-fructose corn syrup-free beef jerky!
The ingredient of Spicy Beef Jerky
- u2154 cup soy sauce
- u2153 cup hot water
- u00bc cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons Creole-style seasoning (such as Emerils Essenceu00ae)
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons Cajun seasoning combination amalgamation (such as Tony Chacheresu00ae)
- 1 (2.5 pound) London broil, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Spicy Beef Jerky
- stir toss around together soy sauce, hot water, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, Creole seasoning, and Cajun seasoning in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for very nearly 1 minute; disquiet well. grow beef and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl subsequently plastic wrap; marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours or overnight. separate meat from marinade and rinse subsequently hot water.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Place a pan not far off from the bottom of oven to catch drips.
- Place meat strips on the subject of with reference to a rack not quite 1 inch apart from each other; dehydrate in the oven for 5 to 6 hours, or until desired consistency is achieved.
Nutritions of Spicy Beef Jerkycalories: 442.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8.5 g
cholesterolContent: 93.1 mg
fatContent: 21.7 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 50.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.2 g
sodiumContent: 2466.1 mg
sugarContent: 2.9 g