I discovered this tasty St. Patricks day treat past I attended an Irish Rovers Concert. My relatives relations and friend encourage that it is a staple at reach togethers any mature of the year. Roast this Corned Beef slowly at a low air for a melt in your mouth delight. The aroma is fantastic!
The ingredient of Guinness® Corned Beef
- 4 pounds corned beef brisket
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle Irish stout beer (e.g. Guinness(r))
The instruction how to make Guinness® Corned Beef
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Rinse the beef very and pat dry.
- Place the brisket roughly rack in a roasting pan or Dutch oven. smear the brown sugar going on for the corned beef to coat entire beef, including the bottom. Pour the bottle of stout beer around, and gently over the beef to wet the sugar.
- Cover, and place in preheated oven. Bake for 2 1/2 hours. grant come to to dismount 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutritions of Guinness® Corned Beefcalories: 286.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.4 g
cholesterolContent: 61.2 mg
fatContent: 16.9 g
proteinContent: 16.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.4 g
sodiumContent: 1384.3 mg
sugarContent: 13.3 g