This unconditionally spicy beef stew full of vegetables, spices, and habanero peppers is slow-cooked to perfection and will loving anyone occurring regarding long, cold winter days, but is fantastic all year long.
The ingredient of Hot and Spicy Habanero Beef Stew
- u00bd cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper, not speaking
- 1 pound beef chuck, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 4 potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes similar to green chile peppers
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 tomato - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 habanero pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 habanero pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 tablespoon arena black pepper
- u00bd teaspoon caraway seeds
The instruction how to make Hot and Spicy Habanero Beef Stew
- append flour, paprika, and 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper in a large, resealable plastic bag; shake to mix. mount up beef and shake to coat beef in flour mixture. Remove beef from bag and shake to separate any excess flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a skillet more than medium-high heat. Cook beef in hot oil until browned in this area all sides, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove beef like a slotted spoon to a slow cooker, retaining oil and drippings in the skillet.
- Saute onion in retained drippings until soft and translucent, 5 to 7 minutes; accumulate to beef in slow cooker.
- campaign vegetable broth, potatoes, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, carrots, tomato, chopped habanero pepper, habanero pepper halves, black pepper, and caraway seeds once the beef and onion in the slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 4 hours. Remove and discard the habanero pepper halves to the fore serving.
Nutritions of Hot and Spicy Habanero Beef Stewcalories: 270.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 34.2 g
cholesterolContent: 25.7 mg
fatContent: 10.4 g
fiberContent: 5.7 g
proteinContent: 11.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 3 g
sodiumContent: 406.5 mg
sugarContent: 4.5 g