A slow cooker recipe for some traditional-style Irish corned beef and cabbage that smells as affable as it tastes. Sweet potatoes are bonus for those whose diet prefers them.
The ingredient of Stout Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Veggies
- 1u2009u00bd (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles Irish stout beer (such as Guinnessu00ae), estranged
- 1 (4 pound) corned beef brisket
- 1u2009u00bd cups brown sugar
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 head cabbage, cored and coarsely chopped
- 2 large sweet onions, chopped
- 6 large carrots, chopped
- 3 red potatoes, cut into chunks
The instruction how to make Stout Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Veggies
- Pour 1 bottle Irish stout beer into a slow cooker.
- Rinse corned beef brisket and pat dry. Rub considering brown sugar, including the bottom, and gently place brisket into the slow cooker taking into account bearing in mind the stout beer.
- Arrange sweet potatoes, cabbage, onion, carrots, and red potatoes in this area and re the brisket in the slow cooker.
- Pour long-lasting 1/2 bottle Irish stout beer approximately and re brisket and vegetables to moisten the brown sugar. Cover the cooker and cook concerning Low until corned beef is tender, 6 to 8 hours. ascend brisket to stand 5 minutes beforehand slicing.
Nutritions of Stout Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Veggiescalories: 289.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 39.1 g
cholesterolContent: 49.7 mg
fatContent: 9.9 g
fiberContent: 5.2 g
proteinContent: 12.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 g
sodiumContent: 638.6 mg
sugarContent: 20.7 g