Beef and potatoes are the main ingredients folded inside these extraordinary deep fried samosas. Chicken livers may be substituted for beef, if you choose. My friend from Bangladesh gave me this savory, spicy recipe. You just cant get hold of better in the shops.
The ingredient of Beef Samosas
- 2 large potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- u00bd teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 bay leaf, crushed
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 pound dome beef
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- u00bd teaspoon sports ground black pepper
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon arena cumin
- 1 teaspoon ring coriander
- 1 teaspoon field turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- u00bd teaspoon ground cinnamon
- u00bd teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons chopped open cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chile peppers
- 1 quart oil for deep frying
- 1 (16 ounce) package phyllo dough
The instruction how to make Beef Samosas
- Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. raise a fuss in potatoes and peas. Cook until potatoes are desire but still firm, nearly 15 minutes. Drain, mash together and set aside.
- In a large saucepan on top of higher than medium high heat, heat the oil. Brown cumin seeds and bay leaf. fusion in onions and sports ground beef. Cook until beef is evenly brown and onions are soft, very nearly 5 minutes. Mix in garlic, lively ginger root. Season once black pepper, salt, cumin, coriander, turmeric, chili powder, cinnamon and cardamom. advocate in the mashed potato mixture. Remove from heat and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour, or until cool.
- Heat oil in a large, stuffy saucepan beyond high heat.
- mixture combination cilantro and green chile peppers into the potato and beef mixture. Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the union onto each phyllo sheet. Fold sheets into triangles, pressing edges together following moistened fingers.
- In small batches, fry until golden brown, not quite 3 minutes. Drain roughly paper towels and serve warm.
Nutritions of Beef Samosascalories: 258 calories
carbohydrateContent: 23.8 g
cholesterolContent: 21.4 mg
fatContent: 14.8 g
fiberContent: 2.3 g
proteinContent: 7.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 4 g
sodiumContent: 346 mg
sugarContent: 1.6 g