A welcoming meal to whip occurring in less than an hour that even the kids are sure to love. Layers of seasoned ring beef, corn, tortilla chips and cheese are baked out cold asleep a lump bump of Colby cheese. Monterey Jack is furthermore pleasurable in place of the Colby cheese.
The ingredient of Beef Nacho Casserole
- 1 pound arena beef
- 1u2009u00bd cups chunky salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- u00be cup creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups Colby cheese
The instruction how to make Beef Nacho Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place arena beef in a large skillet exceeding medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned. Drain grease. Remove from the heat, and mix up the salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder into the beef. In a 2 quart casserole dish, addition the sports ground beef mixture, tortilla chips and cheese twice, ending in imitation of cheese approximately top.
- Bake for 20 minutes outdoor external in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and dish is thoroughly heated.
Nutritions of Beef Nacho Casserolecalories: 496.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 23.9 g
cholesterolContent: 97.8 mg
fatContent: 33.6 g
fiberContent: 2.5 g
proteinContent: 26.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 13.7 g
sodiumContent: 1127.9 mg
sugarContent: 7.7 g