indulgent and delicious corned beef dip. minister to next crackers or toast the hunks of bread taken from the center of the Italian loaf. You can along with bypass the bread the entire and bake in a 9x13 covered pan. I have also cooked this in a slow cooker going on for Low for 3 hours.
The ingredient of Corned Beef and Swiss Dip
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- u00be onion, chopped
- 3 (2.5 ounce) packages deli-sliced corned beef (such as Buddig u00ae), diced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1u2009u00bd cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) carton cutting cream
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (1 pound) loaf unsliced Italian bread
The instruction how to make Corned Beef and Swiss Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet exceeding medium heat. Cook and shake up onion until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer onion to a large mixing bowl.
- disconcert whisk corned beef, cream cheese, mayonnaise, acid mordant cream, Swiss cheese, and garlic powder into onion. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Slice a piece of bread from the pinnacle of the Italian bread and hollow the center of the loaf, creating a long bread bowl. Leave at least 1/2 inch of bread all but the sides. Reserve bread chunks from center of loaf for dipping if desired.
- Spoon the corned beef blend into the bread bowl.
- Wrap the filled bread bowl in aluminum foil and place on the order of a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the dip is fully cooked and bubbling, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Nutritions of Corned Beef and Swiss Dipcalories: 293.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 11.8 g
cholesterolContent: 45 mg
fatContent: 24.1 g
fiberContent: 0.6 g
proteinContent: 8 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.3 g
sodiumContent: 386 mg
sugarContent: 0.7 g